Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cake, Cake and More Cake!

So Alta's birthday provided quite the temptation for those of us who like sweets - 4 cakes to be exact! I saw some resisting all together, and some indulging in nice big pieces. I had a small piece on the 2nd Day of Cake, but have got to say I felt really guilty! And you know what, I wish I hadn't eaten it, but I also have learned that it's all about balance and small indulgences if I don't let them throw me out of sinc. My best new finds . . . Best Foods mayo made with olive oil - half the calories and half the fat and I can't tell the difference; and Land O' Lakes butter spread made with canola oil - I don't use much of either, but both of these are substitutes that taste like the real things!

No comments:

Post a Comment